There are very few historical sources and documents informing us about the history of the Stallburg house and other original utility and spa buildings in Kyselka.
It is, however, known that the Stallburg house was built between 1880 - 1900, during the golden era of the Kyselka Spa, when Heinrich Mattoni decided to construct a large complex of buildings that would be used for extraction and expedition of the world-famous mineral water and for spa purposes.
In 1894, the road and the riverbank were widened around the rocky outcrop and the river meander.
The project of this modification was elaborated by Friedrich Wolfner, a construction engineer from the town of Cheb.
A part of the rock was removed and the construction site was ready.
In 1894, according to the project by Karl Haybäck, elaborated in Vienna already in 1892, a residential house was built for 7 families of employees.
The original plan was to put a fire station and a guard room on the ground floor.
In the course of the construction, however, there were some minor alterations to the original project.
The new building was named "Stallburg", in line with the older agricultural buildings.
At one side of the construction, probably from the very beginning, a one-storey extension was constructed.
It was roofed with a half-hip roof and it was designed to fit the original design of the main building.
In the 20's and 30's, the fire station located in the side extension was transformed into a depot.
The three main gates to the depot were first captured on a Kyselka postcard which dates back to 1931.
The site's ground floor was still reserved for bottling mineral water whereas on the upper floor, there were residential flats - occupied to this day.
During the 1990's, the left wing was affected by a disastrous fire which damaged this part of the building beyond use.