- Investor: BG Estates Developments
- Designer: Architectural bureau Vanika 2 OOD
- Project Manager - Dipl. Arch. Krassimir Djedjev
- Architectural plan: Dipl. Arch. Georgi Petrov - Chief Designer,
Dipl. Arch. Vanya Miankova, Dipl. Arch. Sonya Savova, Dipl. Arch. Mina Dyanova, Dipl. Arch. Nataliya Natcheva, Dipl. Arch. Stanislav Kantchev and Dipl. Arch.Veselin Tsvetanov
The resort village "Flores Garden" is located in the town of Chernomorets, near the campsite "Chernomorets" and has its own beach. It consists of 12 residential buildings with built-up area of 3514 m2
, total area of 15 202 m2
and public amenity buildings with an area of 4 814 m2
- reception, restaurant with outdoor terrace, spa, indoor and outdoor pool, chess playground with spectator stands on the ground, underground parking, barbecue and entrance portico.
The residental complex consists of five groups of 185 apartments and studios for vacationers. They flank a patio with free-form pools.
In line with the name "Flores Garden" spaces between the buildings are landscaped with exotic plants and flowers.
Buildings are staggered in three to four floor levels and are enriched with balconies, even on the rooftops.
The layout of the ground floor lodgings is complemented by landscaped yards.
The facade of all buildings is made in combination of colors and materials, imparting a Mediterranean appearance.
Window frames and joinery and the vertical strips with jalousie bars are painted in pale green.
For the smooth and joint masonry of the facade were used plasters in two shades by the Baumit catalog:
- Cornices, moldings, decorative lements, window frames – Life 0019
- Plasters in "cream" colour Life 0167
and "ochre" colour Life 0155
"Granopor top" is constituent part of the integrated insulation systems Baumit.
The numerous decorative elements such as pilasters, frames, moldings, jalousie bars on the climatic niches and the fretwork metal railings enhance the residential character and give the complex a human scale.
The complex was officially opened on August 3, 2013.
Prepared by: arch. Vanya Miankova