Purpose: Public building – the city administration
The object was built in 1900 with the elements of Neo – Moorish style which has remained as the synonym for Austro – Hungarian period in BiH, apropos the trademark of that time.
Until 1992, primary school was settled in building. However, at the same year, during the war, the building was destroyed.
City government decided to restore and reconstruct the building and it got a new purpose, as the object of city rulership.
The facade was renovated in 2011 with sanation materials by the system of WTA technology.
Final layer that was applied in system is facade natural luxury final layer NanoporTop, based on nano-technology, which reduces the cost of future façade maintenance and it's also a good example of using new technologies in protecting cultural and historical heritage.